Discuss Kerakoll fugabella colour. Anyone have experience with long term performance? in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience of this grout in the long term? I have used it a couple of times and for usability it is very good. Just wondering how close the stain resistance of this is compared to actual epoxy? I Have a customer who wants epoxy to prevent discolouring in the long term but I may suggest this as it saves cost and if performance can be vouched for i'd rather use this over epoxy. They (Kerakoll) claim its the best of both but I'm sceptical of how well it will perform compared to epoxy.

Reply to Kerakoll fugabella colour. Anyone have experience with long term performance? in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Question
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray onto ply (with grab...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray onto ply (with grab...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
@Plan Tec Tiling - I also posted a thread about a one stop shop for silicone as when I visit a 'shop' they have 50...
Replies
Views
Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall
J
J
  • Question
Sorry , I thought you had a sealer to remove, that would be the wax off , come summer wash the area over with a...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
Tag added. Can probably dish these out to a few newbies who are awesome but are unlikely to gain another tag?
Replies
Views

Latest Post

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum