Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Keep getting logged out in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

magga

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Has something changed with the forum settings recently, as every time I change page I seem to get logged out! Was never a problem until recently.

Upvote 0
O

Old Mod

Has something changed with the forum settings recently, as every time I change page I seem to get logged out! Was never a problem until recently.
Ok so when you log in are you definitely clicking 'keep me logged in'
Before clicking log in?

OP
M

magga

TF
Reaction score
Yes it is, but I'm talking the logout is every time I change page. I read a post, go to reply and I've been logged out, only 1 minute after logging in! It could be iPhone/iPad related actually, as it doesn't seem to be happening on the desktop.

O

Old Mod

Yes it is, but I'm talking the logout is every time I change page. I read a post, go to reply and I've been logged out, only 1 minute after logging in! It could be iPhone/iPad related actually, as it doesn't seem to be happening on the desktop.
Ah ok, you could be suffering from an old issue and your browsers not clearing it.
Save what you need to save in your browser, bookmark your pages or whatever, then go to settings and clear your history and website data.
Then log back in, and if it's not that, check you're not browsing in private mode.
image.png

OP
M

magga

TF
Reaction score
Yeah, will give that a go cheers. Was just curious as to whether anyone else was having the same problem :)

O

Old Mod

Not tried it yet, still on the desktop! (definitely fine on here, though)
Definitely the phone then eh!
Well hurry up, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed! Haha
We know a song about that, don't we children! :D

Reply to Keep getting logged out in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock