Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Karl Dahm LARGE washboy in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all,
After some advise concerning the large washboy.
We Do 200+ M2 floors on regular basis.
There must be a faster way of washing rather than the standard washboy and elbow grease ?
Any suggestions ??

I

Italy

Hi and welcome to the forum Ben.

If you were interested in one of those
Raimondi Berta Machines, I know someone who may have one for sale, used of course.
ops, just sold, 2 hours ago.
that of my friend tiler.
my was sold 3 years ago. :)

OP
Ben howard
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'll be trying one of those machines I think, look much easier.
Also taken a look at the stand up washboy, they look much easier than on knees all day.

B

Blunt Tool

CA0C5EC5-50ED-4D86-8509-BD074B3CEEB1.jpeg A61B43BF-3995-4583-B62D-9B62C510C642.jpeg Raimondi

F

Flintstone

Does anyone use one on here ? Is the finish as good ? I know it's the same principle but your eyes aren't 2 foot away from the tiles

OP
Ben howard
Reaction score
I'd be interested in hearing if anyone's used one.
245m2 of 300x300 9mm thick, is a brain numbing day !
The sponge/Handel looks heavy to use '

OP
Ben howard
Reaction score
Close to me.
5 mins from jct 15 M6,
I'll give you a shout when next big floors starting, would be interesting to see the speed diff on that type.
Cheers

Reply to Karl Dahm LARGE washboy in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock