Discuss Just had some Business cards from TMS print. in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

I had some business cards done by TMS Print just before i went on my hols.. so haven't had chance to give any feedback till now..

The response from initial contact to design stage was very quick and the service provided was i would say the best i have received from a printers to date.

The quality is a lot better than the previous ones i had printed and look forward to handing these top quality cards out to customers and stores that hold them.

Many thanks to Ricky and Brent from TMS Print... top job..

Dave.

U

user123

Good to know :thumbsup: were you able to keep your original design or did you have to change it?

S

Stewart

Was going to order some shortly after seeing kevin's, but will defo do it now.......

---
- Sent From iPhone...

U

user123

Same design'ish... but better quality and clarity of print.

so, sorry to be all detailed about it, but did you provide the design or did you show the card and they made the design up? I still have loads of mine, but you know my postcards, etc.. thinking about all that...

D

DHTiling

I emailed pics of my previous cards and wanted that design again..

I was not happy with the quality from last sponsor , the reason was pointed to me by Bret from TMS.. i had to get a high quality image from my logo designer ( van) and that made all the difference.. Bret even went to the bother of contacting the TTA to ask permission and to get a quality image for TTA logo as well.. so again duties well beyond what i expected..

I will take some pics on my Iphone and load them to this thread..

D

DHTiling

4f4d6a0e-d50e-63f1.jpg

Pic added

---
- Sent from my iPhone

U

user123

I responded to the first photo taken, Dan :) I saw Dave's previous card on the LPT course, and I seem to remember them in a duller brown-gold rather than yellow-gold. I like these.

D

DHTiling

I responded to the first photo taken, Dan :) I saw Dave's previous card on the LPT course, and I seem to remember them in a duller brown-gold rather than yellow-gold. I like these.

First pic was a bit blurred due to shake whilst taking pic..lol.. hence took another clearer one.

C

Colour Republic

Nice one dave, I like that you got the TTA logo picked out in the same colour.

need to get some more done too.

any price list for the business cards?

D

DHTiling

Nice one dave, I like that you got the TTA logo picked out in the same colour.

need to get some more done too.

any price list for the business cards?

Brett got permission from TTA to change logo and also for any Forum member who is also a TTA member..

The price differs from promotions i think.. best way is to contact Ricky on here or Twitter.

Reply to Just had some Business cards from TMS print. in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks