Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Jackoboard wet trays in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

Matt penno

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Does anyone else have experience of using these wet trays. O my god if i get one more problem with these rubbish decks i am going to cry. One company i do plenty of work for only use these, wont bloody change supplier. No matter what you do seems there is always a twist, wrong run off no matter what you do when installing. Basically having a rant and advising to avoid
Not posted on these for a few years, hello again

OP
D

Dumbo

I use their backer boards a lot . Im surprised . What problems are you getting .

OP
F

Flintstone

I'm supposed also, not used there trays but there boards are good quality

OP
O

One Day

I've never had an issue with Jacko trays either. Not my favourites, but they do the job.

OP
W

Waluigi

Cheap and cheerful, similar to Marmox and Orbrey.

A good compromise is the Marmox Showerstone. Much stronger than these XPS boards but not as expensive as the likes of Impey Aquadec.

I don’t have an issue with the foam trays TBH, very light and easy to install.

Reply to Jackoboard wet trays in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock