Discuss I've had the jab, and I feel fine wwwhhhoooooaaaaaa, I've had the jab, and I feel fine in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at TilersForums.com

Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've had the jab, and I feel fine
wwwhhhoooooaaaaaa,
I've had the jab, and I feel fine.
Daaaa du du du du du

Tune to this.

Had me jab last Thursday and I still can't find the pin hole where it was, let alone have had achy arms or shoulders etc.

A lot of our older 'customers' we deliver prescriptions to have ended up with all sorts from bruises all around their arms and shoulders (I assume when the jab has hit a few capillaries that don't heal as quick as the younger of us). And others just general aches.

IT IS FALSE HOWEVER THAT THE JAB CAN GIVE YOU COVID OF ANY TYPE. #FAKENEWS

The jab uses pig DNA and if injected in a pig would give it COVID, but injected in a human only stimulates the growth of immune proteins and the likes.

So if you ended up with cold-like symptoms or flu-like symptoms around the time you had a jab, you probably had either a cold or usual flu - of which there are dozens in circulation all the time over the colder months.

Reply to I've had the jab, and I feel fine wwwhhhoooooaaaaaa, I've had the jab, and I feel fine in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)