Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss It’s that Xmas party time in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

Time's Ran Out

Please checkout the following advertisement.
CTD Xmas party this Saturday invitation only - so half day for me then off to meet all the other tilers in the north east of England.
Any other parties going on?

Bond

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Mad Friday tomorrow, so lots of parties going on up here. 15 of us going out for lunch and drinks.

OP
B

Blunt Tool

I’ve been invited to a party tomorrow where I’ll be shown the latest sandwich and drink containers

OP
S

Spare Tool

My local tile shop are going out for a meal tonight, must have spent thousands in there this year alone.. Got an invite "your welcome to come AFTER the meal for drinks" haha..well thanks a lot :)

OP
W

Waluigi

I bought a bottle of Glühwein from Lidl.

Will crack it open tonight and sip it alone.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I bought a bottle of Glühwein from Lidl.

Will crack it open tonight and sip it alone.

Ah.....

875DB981-E6A5-4E69-837D-317FE758F0F3.gif

OP
W

Waluigi

Only because ‘er indoors is out. Usually I’ve got a full house. Thankful for the peace and quiet :D

Reply to It’s that Xmas party time in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock