Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

They're surprisingly cool Antonio!
Ok, not so good as some nice Italian leather sandals - but cool for a safety boot anyway.

In actual fact Antonio your feet don’t sweat at all in these boots. They are so lightweight and breathable.
1 I do not sweat the feet
2 if I go to a construction site in Italy with those boots,
they immediately call an ambulance and take me to psychiatry. :)

I

Italy

Antonio, they are summer boots for Northern Ireland. It rains slightly less that's how you know it's summer.
I do not understand how you can use them while laying a floor.
you happy, everyone happy.

O

One Day

I do not understand how you can use them while laying a floor.
you happy, everyone happy.

What do you wear Antonio???

gucci-bee-embroidered-loafers.jpg

D

Dumbo

Got this today . Not bad had a little play I think you mitre guys might like for rapid stock removal and because it'd flush cut no chance of the retaining nut hitting the edge of the tile .
20180705_131753.jpg

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks