Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

There are,
montolit: battery 16V 2ah
rpm 5000/12000
other: 16.8V 1.3ah battery
rpm gives me the maximum value 12000
differences in favor of montolit: 2ah battery and colored rubber
and montolit warranty.
differences in favor of the other: price +/- buy 3/4 pieces with the price
of montolit.
looking at the photos the battery is the same.
also the start-up of the three powers.
The only flaw found, is when you turn it on
the power button seems to sleep a little, not every time.
then I always leave it on, the first few days the battery seemed
consume a lot of energy, then it stabilized and I posed
4 slabs of 120x240 with one refill, I used the maximum power for 5 minutes, the rest was enough for the second speed.
the main problem is that now I also use it with the 120x60 ... :(
ps. for the cost you can easily try the purchase
@LEE MAC @3_fall
WHAT DID I WIN?

I

Italy

My gratitude 😊👍
that's enough for me ;)
[automerge]1578415205[/automerge]
I want to try this product ....
does not attract dust blah blah blah and blah
where I bought it there was a photo of a tiler spraying it on a tile cutter RUBI

Attachments

• P_20200107_160603.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 91x8nfDJ4+L._SL1500_.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

that's enough for me ;)
[automerge]1578415205[/automerge]
I want to try this product ....
does not attract dust blah blah blah and blah
where I bought it there was a photo of a tiler spraying it on a tile cutter RUBI

I never lubricate my Sigma’s, no need. 😊

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I soak my Rubi in this hourly to keep it working.

I

Italy

@antonio,
how do you like Battipav so far? I am considering it. Anyone using their wet or dry cutting machines?
I only use battipav profi160 tile cutters, the new profi evo model seems to have solved the problems with the metric bar. I'm waiting for a quote and then purchase, but I believe we have not yet started production.
I'm going to buy the profi evo 60 and then see if I can sell all the sigma

Reaction score
Thank you for a fast response @antonio, I would like to try their products in the future, good to know opinions.

Today was my first day working with a new Rubi TX 710 MAX. I like it a lot so far, it is a really powerful tool. However it is approximately 1/3 expensiver compared to MasterPiuma P3 75cm. I also like that fact that it comes inside the case, so it is protected during transport. :D

L

LM

Will do mate I’ll post some updates on it in a week or so after I’ve put it to good use
Nice one Josh thanks. I do a lot of crappy commercial work that involves trims and I’ve often toyed with the idea of getting one but simply never got round to it, still using a grinder lol.

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks