Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

When does the glue gun come in handy?
I use it for making templates mainly and for setting levels for latex, oh yeah and on the odd occasion for sticking down that odd bit of electric ufh.

E6E47A67-E641-4DCE-A660-8399289C558E.jpeg

T

Tile Shop

We had a customer find out a year or two back that a glue gun was not the best option for tiling metros in a shower! Thought that because our merchandising team was doing a display in the showroom with one that it would be ok. It didn't last long.

W

Waluigi

I have the top one too. It might look like the Montolit STL but that’s as far as the similarities go unfortunately. I think Diatool brought out a finer grit one to compare to the grey STL blade but I’ve not tried it yet.

The bottom blade is very good. I have a dozen of those. Nice blades.

W

WetSaw

sorry for my ignorance on the subject. but why do you buy blades with that kind of Crown?
I tried only montolit with that design, but with hard tiles, I left it after a few days

I don't know yet! Hopefully for removing material quicker when doing mitres.

W

Waluigi

It won’t work for that I’m afraid.

If it’s material you want to remove then you’re better off using the other blade you have. It’ll do a better job. Then a good profiling disc.

I’ve not found a good use for the Diatool vacuum brazed M14 disc as yet.

I

Italy

It won’t work for that I’m afraid.

If it’s material you want to remove then you’re better off using the other blade you have. It’ll do a better job. Then a good profiling disc.

I’ve not found a good use for the Diatool vacuum brazed M14 disc as yet.
answer my question, thank you. Do not digress...:(

F

Flintstone

Well not a new tool today but just wanted to give the thumbs up to the diatools blade that was recommended on here not long ago by mario and Luigi I've used it this week and it's good it cuts fast and clean

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks