Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Jonathanb

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
6A0CAC03-786C-410A-8E0A-950363CDAA9E.jpeg
5ED8D27F-BEB1-4581-9442-C04A4541DD9A.jpeg
The festool gear seams all a bit of a weird design for me it's some space age type stuff hilti is just standard design but bulletproof

I have a mixture of Hilti and Festool, both really good. Well apart from the Festool jigsaw. I have just ordered a bare Festool drill to replace my old one. A Hilti cordless jigsaw is next on my list :D
Here is my old Festool drill

OP
B

Blunt Tool

Flex MXE 18.0-EC Cordless 18v Brushless Mixer Kit With 3-Level Speed Switch 2 x 5.0ah Batteries & Whisk - https://www.*******************/product/flex-mxe-18-0-ec-cordless-18v-brushless-mixer-kit-with-3-level-speed-switch-2-x-5-0ah-batteries---whisk
@Pro Tiler Tools :thumbsup:

OP
B

Blunt Tool

Thought I heard something about manufacturers making one for all universal battery so the metabo should fit flex?

OP
W

Waluigi

Trust me, my Metabo mixes up a 25kg bag with no issues. The Metabo beats the Dewalt 36 flex volt, a mate of mine sold his and bought the Metabo.

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock