Discuss Is this a bad tiling job this is my first tiling work done on my house in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hello i never had tiles done im not sure if this job is done correctly or not.

So far from some post i have read i think there are some issues here.

The grout at some places is thicker and some places smaller there is grout discoloration on some edges and some of the tiles are not even,i have provided some pictures i would greatly appreciate your feedback,what do i need to do,can this be fixed or is this job done well.

View attachment 109482

View attachment 109483

View attachment 109484

View attachment 109485

View attachment 109486

View attachment 109487

View attachment 109488

D

Dumbo

When was it grouted there is a chance the grout is still drying . If not mapei fuga frescia to even the colour out .

D

Dougs Third Go

for a first attempt I'd say it's ok. not up to professional standards, but I've seen worse "pro" jobs tbh. but of course we can only see the decorative finish and most of the work is done in the preparation which of course we don't see, perhaps you could enlighten us on surface you tiled to, adhesive used etc.

Reply to Is this a bad tiling job this is my first tiling work done on my house in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks