Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Is there any extra long levelling clips for 20mm porcelain in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi Guys,

Got an outside area to be done next week in 20mm porcelain 900x600.

Base is nice and flat with a good fall away to the drainage.

Is there a deeper levelling clip that anyone knows of?????

Thanks very much

O

Old Mod

Yes, Colin at Kwik split does them.
Haha as Julian has just beat me to it.

3A66B30C-7E7F-412B-A3B3-55547FA51D1E.jpeg

D

Dougs Third Go

I'm paying about £8 per 100, so 8p each..and that's with 40% discount,,negotiation or online purchasing needed I think..

Reaction score
You have to buy in bags of 1000 to get them cheaper. I pay about £25 for 1000 x 1mm clips.
That’s including delivery. I tend to buy the smaller clips and use spacers as I find it more versatile.

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
You have to buy in bags of 1000 to get them cheaper. I pay about £25 for 1000 x 1mm clips.
That’s including delivery. I tend to buy the smaller clips and use spacers as I find it more versatile.
Are these clips good and where do you get them, very cheap for 1000

Reply to Is there any extra long levelling clips for 20mm porcelain in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock