Discuss Is Micromax2 that bad? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi,

Bought Micromax2 Gunmetal on the advice of the bloke at the tile shop. Tiling metros in shower enclosure. I've been browsing the threads on here and people seem to think its not too clever, rapid setting and can scratch tiles? Also, on the tech sheet its not waterproof.
Its took me (a COMPLETE NOVICE) a lot of effort to build this shower enclosure so really would like to not screw up with the grout. Any opinions welcome, I'm more than happy to change the grout if its advised.

As always, thanks for your responses.

Reaction score
Done some more research. Seems the Kerakoll Fugabella Colour has good water resistance, is flexible and can use shower after a few days.

Reply to Is Micromax2 that bad? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks