Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Is ANY ready mix OK in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
If you have used tilemaster semi for floors, just go back to shop and get standard setaflex , one of the best on the market

OP
M
Reaction score
Sorry don't know what I did there!

Anyway @wilder - I know that makes sense but being inexperienced I don't know how much I need and I've only seen Setaflex on-line. The delivery alone is ÂŁ13.00 (which is good actually considering its 20kilo) but I guess if I order 3 bags for instance it will be getting on for ÂŁ40.00 delivery. I also don't want to be stuck with any I don't need. A lot easier and cheaper for me to go Toolstation 10 mins away if I need some more. If I were to do this again (God forbid) I'd get everything from the on-line place or even do a one off drive to collect (Tile Supplies Direct - they are not that far from me) I may be wrong but from what I can tell my local choices are Screwfix / Toolstation / Topps) Topps' prices would embarrass Dick Turpin

J

Just Rizzle

just got 2pallets of ardrit x 7 w from ctd for a tenner a bag plus vat for 300mtrs of limestone on to bal bone flex no sanding required living the dream

Reply to Is ANY ready mix OK in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock