Discuss Installed These Today In The Van ( Transit) in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Ash-wolves

Evening,

Excuse the state of the van,

But I installed these LED lights in the back today, with the dark mornings & nights here now,

I don't know how I've managed with out any lighting up until now!!

image.jpg

A

Ash-wolves

Yeah dead easy if you've got a lamp fitting just take the bulb out and plug the kit in or you can just crimp onto the exsisting wires.

The kits comes with loads of extra wire so you can split the lighting and lay it out where ever you want, also comes with a switch so if your supply is a permanent live feed you can flick it on & off

C

ChiversTiling

I need to do that, great idea as I'm having the same problem as just chucked everything as couldn't see,
Dreading to see what it's like in the morning

A

Ash-wolves

There's nothing worse then finishing late, throwing everything in the van & then turning up to the next job in the morning, vans a mess and you Carnt find simple hand tools!

Q

Qwerty

Installed a set in my Vivaro LWB crew in the week. Easy to fit, and a vast improvement on the single filament bulb that was in there!

This photo was taken at midday on a clear day....
image.jpeg

And here they are in the dark.

image.jpeg

No more struggling to see in there now :D

Reply to Installed These Today In The Van ( Transit) in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks