Discuss Incorrect Adhesive Used in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

K

Kemp8094

Ok,

Back from Greece 2 days ago and I have turned on the heating. I've got it up to 29 degrees gradually and so far so good. It's set to 31 tonight so it must be getting towards the limits of what it can do.

Fingers crossed but I think I may have got away with it.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You've got up to 29 in two days?! Christ what temperature was it in there when you got back? I bet you felt like you were in Greece still! :innocent::innocent::sunrise::citysunrise:

W

Willtookay

I have just done exactly the same thing! How is your floor looking 7 years on?!

Cheers,

Will
Ok,

Back from Greece 2 days ago and I have turned on the heating. I've got it up to 29 degrees gradually and so far so good. It's set to 31 tonight so it must be getting towards the limits of what it can do.

Ok,

Reply to Incorrect Adhesive Used in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks