Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Impey Waterguard test in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Good to see that people care about what they do. However, unfortunately it can and does take months for some reactions to occur. I have worked for Impey (But prior to Waterguard). I have seen when reactions have occurred resulting in a thick Black tar coming through grout and ceilings. Trust me. They put installation instructions in with the kits for a good reason. And of course there is the guarantee to consider. Divert from what they state at the cost of it.

OP
O

One Day

I used Waterguard last week and wasn't impressed. I still prefer Schluter and Wedi by a long shot.

It was however, infinitely better than the old Satan's flypaper they used to supply!

Kesnel

-
Reaction score
48 hours later and no noticeable failure or reaction to any of the products used

So there you have it!

Sorry to bump an old thread.

Just wondering, did you run the test any longer than 48 hours in the end and, if so, was there any change in the results?

Reply to Impey Waterguard test in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock