Discuss Imex laser level in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
374 5
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Anyone know where I can get my laser level calibrated I think it’s a little bit out also once I take it off the locked position to self level it gets stuck only had it 6 months I’ve got the lx3dg

D

Dumbo

Anyone know where I can get my laser level calibrated I think it’s a little bit out also once I take it off the locked position to self level it gets stuck only had it 6 months I’ve got the lx3dg
If it's sticking take it back to where you bought it .
Calibration they could argue you knocked it but if it's sticking that's a problem that shouldn't arise from knocking it .
There for Imex error

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
374 5
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If it's sticking take it back to where you bought it .
Calibration they could argue you knocked it but if it's sticking that's a problem that shouldn't arise from knocking it .
There for Imex error
Yeah I have messaged Imex direct aswell still waiting for a reply I’ll try find the invoice to where I bought it from as can’t remember got it online

Sean Kelly

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reactions
646 1
I had a PLS180 level that had a cracked glass window. I spent ages searching for a repair shop. It was like a wild goose chase. In the end I bought another one off ebay.

Do a search on your email and I'm sure you will find the invoice.

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
374 5
I had a PLS180 level that had a cracked glass window. I spent ages searching for a repair shop. It was like a wild goose chase. In the end I bought another one off ebay.

Do a search on your email and I'm sure you will find the invoice.
Hopefully I can get it sorted haven’t had it long cost me around £400 aswell

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
4,588 20
Imex offer calibration/repair.

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
374 5
Imex offer calibration/repair.

Brilliant Thankyou mate

Reply to Imex laser level in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters | Large Format Cutters and Tools

Click here to support the forum/remove ads

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, we hope you find the tiling tools you're looking for. You're welcome to post a new thread yourself asking where the best place is to find the tool or cutter. Our forum members will do their best too find the best tool supplier for you, with the cheapest prices.

Finding Tile Cutters such as Rubi, Sigma, Riamondi and Montolit at the cheapest prices is one of the best investments you can make. The cutters you use will last for years, if not decades. So it's important you buy the right rail cutter or wet cutter right from the start, at the lowest possible price.

We also have a Electricians Forums and Electricians Tools advice. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Threads (Sitewide)

UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.