Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2020 in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I am not sure if they need anything tile but what do you think about this years series being in Wales? I reckon the celebs (if you can call them that) will be a bit peeved that they aren't going to Australia!

I would be but I do love old castles and stuff - not sure I would sleep outside one in November though!

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Everytime I've been to Wales it's rained. I wouldn't have thought they would be sleeping outside (but you never know). I think it will end up being more like a Bear Grylls survival course but I'll be watching it anyway.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
In Aus when it rained they didn't quite get soaked. I think they had/have a massive tarp over them pinned to the trees from what I could gather. Just leaving their beds near the edge so some rain droplets end up on their beds for tv-effect. The fire never went out with the rain, or even smoked like it was getting wet, that's for sure.

Reply to I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2020 in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock