Discuss Identify floor tiles in the Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
We have these floor tiles through the house on a solid cement floor. Now we want to clean and reseal them. I thought they were some sort of quarry tile.

Size is 1 ft x 1 ft. Rough irregular satin surface. Possibly a glazed colour.

We tried cleaning and resealing a small patch but it came out lighter than the surrounding ones.

Many thanks in advance for ideas.

Bob

Attachments

• Identify floor tiles | TilersForums.com Filename: {userid}
    IMG_20220724_105337__01.jpg
    723.8 KB · Views: 8
OP
B
Reaction score
Many thanks. Once you suggested it I could do a better search. Apparently they are riven slate. It must have been expensive to put this through the whole house. However they are freezing cold in the winter.

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Reply to Identify floor tiles in the Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com