Discuss I think I am turning into one of those nasty tradesmen and dumping clients other jobs in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Deleted member 1779

Dont you just hate it when you get a contractor on site who has given a price and a timeframe to finish a job and then he dissapears.

I think I may just have turned into that bloke. We are currently contracted to finish that house in Surrey this week (drilling holes in a bathroom)
Phone goes and its a job in central London. Drill one hole into an IKEA sink to fit a waste disposal unit.

182360_10150784920062014_617362013_9265689_938069442_n.jpg

365Drills have to drill a hole into this ceramic sink with diamond core drills for waste disposal unit

She is desperate and will pay top money for us to drop what we are doing and go into Hammersmith and do it.

Looks like this week will be a juggling act and a late working night Friday night to play catchup.

Have told her she has to pay our day rate, congestion charge, parking, the 90mm diamond core and she was just "Yes Yes - No bother just come and do it"

Still one positive is that we can drop into our London retail branch "IDEA BRIGHT" because I have got them a brand new swanky shop display.

Photos to come later....

I am sure this Surry job we have been doing all week wont miss us for one day? Put it this way this is how near to completion the Surrey job is.....

533003_10150780469632014_617362013_9255072_441809793_n.jpg

I dont think the owners will be moving in any time soon?

Even so I dont want to turn into somebody I hate and just jump from Job to Job. But then on the other hand who can afford to turn down work these days??

Dilema Dilema.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to I think I am turning into one of those nasty tradesmen and dumping clients other jobs in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks