Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss I am booked in on this Schluter Training Course in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

Mr Tiler

id love to.... but I know I wouldn't live it deown with you guys it would be a constant p&^% take lol

M

Mr Tiler

I was surprised that Neale was actually nice to me when I met him... I wasn't expecting it haha

OP
D

Diamond Pool Finishers

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
That should read booked, anyway come -on it T, it will be a good learning for all of us and you could get some good contacts for work mate,,,,,,,

Last edited:
M

Mr Tiler

when is everyone going? il go the next day lol.... I cant work out the site where in the country is it?

G

Gazzer

I was thinking of going but I have jobs booked in that I am stilll confirming dates. I will do it at some point this year though.

M

Mr Tiler

coalville is only up the road think I may actually book that are all those days free?

- - - Updated - - -

I cant figure out how to use that site lmao

OP
D

Diamond Pool Finishers

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Register on the site first, then select , then book simples all free and food accommodation , so you can use your tokens for beer and the crack in the evening ,cant be fairer than that and you learn about the best product range in the tiling industry to boot Lad's ............

S

Sean SML Tiling

Im booked in for tje 24th march. Its only a 2 hour drive for me :) its free why turn it down.

Reply to I am booked in on this Schluter Training Course in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock