Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Husqvarna ts230 or Dewalt 24000 in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Rayce

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi guys.
Got a job to do which is going to require mitering 800 x 150 legato tiles from Topps. It's for a mate. So.....how do i do the mitres? I've been looking to get a decent wet saw and was looking at the dewalt but it will only cut 600mm....alternatively there's the husky ts230 which I believe will cut a longer tile or......do I do it by hand with a grinder and save my dosh? Hmmmm decisions decisions.....any thoughts will be welcome

B

Blunt Tool

Hi guys.
Got a job to do which is going to require mitering 800 x 150 legato tiles from Topps. It's for a mate. So.....how do i do the mitres? I've been looking to get a decent wet saw and was looking at the dewalt but it will only cut 600mm....alternatively there's the husky ts230 which I believe will cut a longer tile or......do I do it by hand with a grinder and save my dosh? Hmmmm decisions decisions.....any thoughts will be welcome
A good grinder, blade and diamond pad will handle most mitre jobs

Reply to Husqvarna ts230 or Dewalt 24000 in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock