Discuss Husqvarna TS-230F running noisy in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
My Husqvarna TS-230F wet saw has suddenly started being a lot more noisy when running - could it be bearing nose on the motor? Has anyone else noticed this?
Cheers

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Any chance you could add a video to the thread of it running?

Film a short clip, then click the video button to add the video to a reply.

1598289733627.png

B

Broughty Tiler

Hai m8 where did you get the bearing from 👍
Hi Dymafo - I just got it from a local bearings shop, but you should be able to buy them from pretty much anywhere.
It is NOT a manufacturer only part which is what I got told by Husqvarna, it is just a standard bearing.
The bearings that are fitted are actually dust repellent rated bearings, not water rated ones and the only difference is the seal on the sides of the bearing so I have replaced mine with a water repellent one so it should last longer now! :)
I believe the bearing identification number is - 6004C

OP
B
Reaction score
Hai m8 where did you get the bearing from 👍
Hi Dymafo,

I just got it from a local bearing supplier, it is just a standard bearing and NOT a manufacturer only part as I was told by Husqvarna.
The bearings fitted to this tile saw are only dust rated bearings which is fine for the back one, but the front one is water facing so I have replaced the old one with a water rated one on the blade side of the motor.
The identification number of the bearing I have used is - 6004C
Hope that helps.
Broughty Tiler

Reply to Husqvarna TS-230F running noisy in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

Hi, apologies if this has already been covered before but I couldn't find anything in the forum searches. ok so I'm an aerospace engineer by trade and carpenter by hobby, so I'm pretty capable at making things and have set my hand to refurbishing my en suite into a wet room. the plumbing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We needed a tiler to lay 46m2 of 800mm tiles to a concrete floor in our new shop. Everyone we tried was not available for a month+, but then through an acquaintance, my partner was told of someone who was available. I had my misgivings as I was wondering why he was available while everyone else...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We recently had an en suite fitted by a local company that appears to be generally reputable. We've had a few issues with the work, one of which was that we noticed a hairline crack in one of the newly placed floor tiles. The company sent someone out to replace the tile and although I didn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone, Hope to get some help and advice please. I have laid down 8mm of self levelling compound on a concrete floor after priming it so it was a good level to work off (I also included an 8mm expansion joint around the perimeter) (Conservatory is 15 years old and area of 14 m2). I then...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There are a few hundred tiles to fix... not all of them... This project has been delayed for years and much has been put into it.. and now this. Why give in now. I plan on fixing the tiles I have not...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum