Discuss How's my tiling? - New prefix added to the main tiling forum in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@3_fall and I were trying to come up with a way, or a name for a forum, for this. We wanted to somehow identify this type of thread, and even push the 'homeowner' (not always a homeowner but you get what I mean when I say that) to either a forum of its own, or at least mark them with a prefix.

I've checked traffic around this kind of search term, and I don't think it's searched enough to have its own forum category. So for now at least, it's got its own prefix.

You guys reading this will obviously be aware of how to work the forum (mostly, if I stop changing things lol) so it's perhaps not for you this thread prefix, but if you clock a thread somebody else has made and you think it fits this prefix, then please report the post so we get an actual report for it, and we can apply the prefix to the thread, so they stand out in the Whats New section and we can find them easy.

The thing I need to keep working on, is getting the customer on our forum BEFORE they have found their terrible tilers (business name there? has a ring to it). So I'm working on that.

I'm even considering setting up a 'national tiling company' website, that's really just us lot. Direct traffic to here. Because trying to get the forum to rank for so many search terms isn't easy, we dilute each of them every time we add a new section. But I'd be able to rank for 'tiler in...' terms with its own website easy.

Anyway, for the time being, if you clock a customer / homeowner with terrible tiling, let us know and we'll add the prefix so we can advise them on how to get a proper tiler in to sort it out. :D

Reply to How's my tiling? - New prefix added to the main tiling forum in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks