• Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, the Tile Advice Forum. It's free to join if you'd like to register and ask a question should you not be able to search for your answers already. :)
UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss How would you deal with these pipes? in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

jcrtiling

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
4,486 57 1
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
That looks like a petrol station toilet , if it is I wouldn't waste my tome quoting for it as they wont see the difficulty that is facing you and will want it done for s song and a dance . Negative I know but the truth, did you discuss boxing when you saw this or were you just asked to tile it .

Reactions
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That looks like a petrol station toilet , if it is I wouldn't waste my tome quoting for it as they wont see the difficulty that is facing you and will want it done for s song and a dance . Negative I know but the truth, did you discuss boxing when you saw this or were you just asked to tile it .
Your don't sound negative, that was my thinking too. Just wanted to make sure that was the right way of thinking.

jcrtiling

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
4,486 57 1
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Trouble is sanitaryware and pipe work has been done cheaply now they want you to make it look like a palace .
Looking at it again I would say the only way to deal with it is redo pipe work and then box in , but I wouldn't bother quoting as I feel I would be wasting my time .

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
204 1
Only real way is remove it all tile it then redo the plumbing ball ache but could be done ? . Kop

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
204 1
Half a job then !I wouldn't do it but if you need the work then of course you have to do what's asked of you . regards kop

Reply to How would you deal with these pipes? in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.