Discuss How To Tile For A Living Course in the Canadian Tile Installation Forum area at TilersForums.com

UKTT Darren

TF
Supporter
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
UK Pro Tiling Training have developed a tiling training course that can be completed without the need to travel, accessible from anywhere in the world. the program has 45 professional tiling lessons that you follow along with the instructor.
Learn how to set tiles professionally, cut and shape around any problems, learn about background prep, products and how to start your own tiling business.
Visit www.professional-tiling-courses.com for more info

Reply to How To Tile For A Living Course in the Canadian Tile Installation Forum area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

UK Pro Tiling Training have developed a tiling training course that can be completed without the need to travel...
Replies
Views
UK Pro Tiling Training have developed a how to tile for a living program that you can follow anywhere in the world...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
OK, great help so far, thanks. Sounds as I feared. I put an oil-filled radiator in the washing machine alcove...
Replies
Views
Alex Fthenakis
A
T
Hi Paul,I was in Bal last week having a training day.suprising what you learn from these days.(fixer or sales).You...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by Untold Media. Creating content since 2001.

Latest Post

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum