Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss How to enter JOTM Competition for the end of 2019! in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Okay, this was getting confusing. So I've done something cool I think.

STEP ONE

Post a thread in this forum: STEP 1: CREATE A JOB THREAD HERE - https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/step-1-create-a-job-thread-here.290/

You will only see your own thread so it is anonymous. So submissions are mostly a secret until voting time and I move the threads to a new forum so you can see them all. That forum hasn't been created yet. I don't want to confuse people and pretend that it's those tiles going in for submission really. :)

That part is all like the original one. And that's the one that got the most submissions and lasted the longest.

Once voting opens I'll then move all the hidden threads to an area you can all see them for read, go through them all, see what you think etc. Then go and vote on them.

STEP TWO

Upload ANY image to the JOTM Album Here: Job Of The Month 10/2019 - https://www.tilersforums.com/media/albums/job-of-the-month-10-2019.1668/
- :)

That's it. You're entered.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTING TIME

When it comes to voting time, I would have linked FROM all the Album Pictures TO all the threads. And I'll move the threads to a forum category that will be new. You'll be able to look through all the work. Read all the details they've given us. Then go to the album page and vote.

The automated system will then take over. And when voting opens for August and Septemper, at the start of October. The October threads and pics can be submitted then.

We will keep you posted when the JOTM voting kicks in.

So far, winner gets a Makita Dab Radio and £50 Amazon Voucher, I haven't pestered the sponsors yet to see if they can include something. I'll get on that once we have 10 submissions in. It looks better if we have more submissions in.

Last edited:
OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ive tried, every time I submit it is saying match requested format on each field

Gimme 2 secs I'll make them all optional mate.
[automerge]1568310271[/automerge]
Okay, refresh the page. You should find it keeps the pictures in the thread for you. Then just click submit. Ignore the extra fields mate. It's one of those that you're not putting in the content in the right format that it's asking for. But I haven't perhaps been the clearest with describing them.

I did set it up last night whilst I was half asleep.

So just submit the pictures for now maybe. Anything obvious like your business name and name of the tile etc should format fine. So stick those in if you want.

You see where I'm going with it though eh?
[automerge]1568310348[/automerge]
I don't know what's going on any more ! o_O
It couldn't be easier matey. :)

Add your pictures to a thread like you used to? (Might have been before your time here).
Then upload a picture to the album and I'll link it to your thread when voting becomes live.

You've done both of those things already. So you can do it. lol It's not confusing. It's just changed a bit.

And what doesn't change on here eh?! - I'm always changing stuff. :)

Last edited:

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Can there be more than 10 photos?

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yeah sure, just post a reply to it mate with another 10. And do it again too as many times as you want. :)

How would one do this?

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
How would one do this?
Did you manage to sort this out mate?

You just need to reply to the thread you automatically created when adding your submission. :)
[automerge]1568666103[/automerge]
Haven’t done many bathrooms lately, that would be special enough to put up.
Boooooo - Surely there's something? :D There's a makita radio up for grabs.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yes thanks @Dan :)

All sorted.

Reaction score
20190904_120124.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Funny, just looking back at this. How rigged it was. No way was any of the usual suspects ever going to let anybody else win a badge they all wanted.

C*cks.

They're doing it again on their own forum it seems. Just taking turns voting for each other. Wont take long before the people giving free stuff away realise it's always to the same 3 people lol

Reply to How to enter JOTM Competition for the end of 2019! in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock