Discuss How much turn over has Tilers Forums gained you in the last 12 months? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, so I don't want you to reply to this if you don't want to. The stats will be private, staff or myself can't get at them. They'll be public results, but nobody will tell who's voted what. You can ignore the thread fully if you wish.

But I'd like to get a gauge on how much business the forum is gaining members for the last 12 months, so I can increase that over the next 12 months as see if what I'm doing is working.

So click on the poll. And we'll take it from there.

I

Ian

I have voted nothing at all but, I haven't applied for any as I haven't needed to. There have been several jobs advertised within my catchment area on the forum so, if I could have successfully won any of those, my answer could have been considerably different.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's fine matey.

If I remember rightly you didn't do bad on the other poll we did like this a few years ago? Might have been in the arms. I'm struggling to find it.

That too was incognito but you'd replied to it and said?

If I'm not mixing you up that is!

I

Ian

That's fine matey.

If I remember rightly you didn't do bad on the other poll we did like this a few years ago? Might have been in the arms. I'm struggling to find it.

That too was incognito but you'd replied to it and said?

If I'm not mixing you up that is!
Yeah, I've had loads of work from the forum in the past, over 10k's worth in total and that doesn't include any jobs that have come from those jobs. One guy I met (a plumber) on a forum job about 4 years ago, I still do work for, probably half a dozen bathrooms a year, a very good contact.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
See, I was thinking the forum hadn't worked out well for the regulars money-wise for the past 12 months.

You didn't have me and @Dave around.

We'll get on it for the following 12 months and do another poll next summer.

I dare say a lot of newbies have got a lot of work very recently but I doubt loads over the year. As I see they're responding to the tiling jobs threads which have come in quite well since the forum change.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anybody find me the old thread on this with the poll, by any chance?

Reaction score
Must admit i never use the find a tiler forum !, most of my work tends to come from the swimming pool industry or my web site !, i alway ask where they found me, unless its obvious , thanks Dan some domains for me ?
how do i get my web address back on my posting page mate ?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Must admit i never use the find a tiler forum !, most of my work tends to come from the swimming pool industry or my web site !, i alway ask where they found me, unless its obvious , thanks Dan some domains for me ?
how do i get my web address back on my posting page mate ?
Click your name and then click signature at the top of the forum mate.

D

Dougs Third Go

over the 7-8 years I've been a member I've had 1 job via forum, no great shakes to me as I signed up to talk tiles and not gain work from forum..if I'd wanted work for my time on the lappy I'd have signed up to one of those "we get any trade.com" kinda sites lol

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Oh hang on i did a job in clitheroe last year who advertised on this forum , so ive pressed the wrong button :)
But i didnt come on here for jobs, i have learnt a lot about stuff coming here which is what i wanted :D, i have my own contacts who keep me busy 99% of the time , but that job earnt me a bit just before chrimbo :)

Changed me vote

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not many jobs seem to come up in my area.......I've priced a few off the forum but so far haven't got a any of them..:(

Reply to How much turn over has Tilers Forums gained you in the last 12 months? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
alangk85
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks