Discuss How much grout for metro tiles in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

SP87

TF
Reaction score
I have approx 14sqm of 200 x 100 ceramic metro tiles to grout, tiles are 6mm thick with 2mm spacers.

Would a 5kg bag of grout (Mapei Keracolor) cover it? I've used a couple of grout calculators online which say I need less than 5kg but this just doesn't look enough to me?

Have to order this particular colour online so don't want to pay delivery cost twice in case I need more

Thanks

Reply to How much grout for metro tiles in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

That doesn’t look like he wanted to do that job. I’ll attach a pic of a split face job that I did a lot of years ago...
Replies
Views
It’s not good, to make it look better you will need to remove certain tiles & trims. This will likely damage the...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls, glass doors and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
To possibly put your mind at ease and answer some of your concerns. There are numersous reasons why he could be...
Replies
Views

Latest Post

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum