Discuss How much do tilers charge in South Wales in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

sam Morgan

Looking to go self employed as it's always been an ambition of mine, I live in South Wales - Ebbw vale, would love to get some info and tips,

How much do tilers usually charge per square meter ?

Wall and floor tiling ?

And wound you adjust the price at all to suit different tiles or big jobs or different rooms etc ?

Also would you charge to remove any tiles on walls originally and all the left over adhesive on the walls or wall paper etc ?

Any help would be great I'm here to learn !

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Sam.

Not too many rules here, but there are one or two important ones.
Firstly, actual charges within the industry, are not permitted in an open forum such as this.
There many reasons for this, which I won't go in to right now.
There is a place you can go for this, and I'll come back to it.
Secondly, as I said this is an open forum, so we ask that you are respectful to everyone.
(Best you can anyway. :p)

The place to go to discuss such matters is the Tilers forums Arms, however this is only accessible to pro Tilers.
And there are a few conditions:

Any NEW additions to the TilersForums Arms (our pub / watering hole) will need to have 50+ posts and to prove they're an active professional wall and floor tiler.

You will need to PM one of the moderators and / or administrators who run the forum, and provide them with your full business name and address, and how long you have been trading for.

You can link us to an online directory you're subscribed to, or link us to your website, or email us in a recent copy of a receipt or invoice with you business name and address on.

We don't use these details for anything at all, or keep them on file.

Once you have met this criteria, you will be granted entry.
This is the same for every new member.
In the mean time the only way you can discuss prices is through the private message system available to all members.
Hope this doesn't put you off Sam,
but this is definitely the place to come for advice.

Are you trading as a tiler now, or is this something you're working toward?

S

sam Morgan

I don't wanna step on people's toes just by ringing them but that looks like the best bet, looking to quit my boring day job and become my own boss !

S

sam Morgan

Hi and welcome to the forum Sam.

Not too many rules here, but there are one or two important ones.
Firstly, actual charges within the industry, are not permitted in an open forum such as this.
There many reasons for this, which I won't go in to right now.
There is a place you can go for this, and I'll come back to it.
Secondly, as I said this is an open forum, so we ask that you are respectful to everyone.
(Best you can anyway. :p)

The place to go to discuss such matters is the Tilers forums Arms, however this is only accessible to pro Tilers.
And there are a few conditions:

Any NEW additions to the TilersForums Arms (our pub / watering hole) will need to have 50+ posts and to prove they're an active professional wall and floor tiler.

You will need to PM one of the moderators and / or administrators who run the forum, and provide them with your full business name and address, and how long you have been trading for.

You can link us to an online directory you're subscribed to, or link us to your website, or email us in a recent copy of a receipt or invoice with you business name and address on.

We don't use these details for anything at all, or keep them on file.

Once you have met this criteria, you will be granted entry.
This is the same for every new member.
In the mean time the only way you can discuss prices is through the private message system available to all members.
Hope this doesn't put you off Sam,
but this is definitely the place to come for advice.

Are you trading as a tiler now, or is this something you're working toward?
Looking to quit my boring day job and become a professional tiler

Reply to How much do tilers charge in South Wales in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks