Discuss How do you guys relax and switch off in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just wondering how you guys switch off and distress after a crazy week ? I am lucky enough to live by the coast so fishing from the beach is my go to place to switch off spent a few hours last night catching these gorgeous creatures they give a good fight and always makes me smile . Kop

Attachments

• IMG_20190531_195536.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
S

Spare Tool

Your lucky to live there Wayne, spend most of my downtime fishing local ponds but today just been getting organized for next weeks 5 day log cabin fishathon at Woodlakes.. Done £100 in bait alone at the tackle shop this aft :p

Attachments

• WP_20190601_16_36_33_Pro.jpg
    949.1 KB · Views: 24

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Your lucky to live there Wayne, spend most of my downtime fishing local ponds but today just been getting organized for next weeks 5 day log cabin fishathon at Woodlakes.. Done £100 in bait alone at the tackle shop this aft :p
I Sure am Andy our coast line is a great place to vist and fish, the summer species make it far better than winter fishing in my opion i try and get out when I can but work commitments often take priority, I hope you have a successful trip mate and enjoy a well earned break .

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_081113.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
T

Tile Shop

Weather dependant I like to get out on some kind of adventure, Loch Lomond isn't far from me so I go out paddle boarding when I can

I went with a friend to visit his family in Balloch when I was 17-18ish. Spent half an afternoon/early evening at Luss with his cousins, bombing off the pier. Nice place.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I went with a friend to visit his family in Balloch when I was 17-18ish. Spent half an afternoon/early evening at Luss with his cousins, bombing off the pier. Nice place.

It's just down from Luss I usually go out from, lovely place and only 25 mins away! Gets rather busy on those rare sunny days though

Reply to How do you guys relax and switch off in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks