Discuss How do i fill a planter trench to tile flush with the rest a courtyard in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just wondering what the best way of filling a planter box trench at the end of my existing tiled area. It's about a foot and a half deep, i'm in an apartment and underneath is the underground car park. The existing patio is laying on a concrete slab. What we want to do is fill it so that it's flush with the rest of the courtyard surface and re-tile right up to the back wall. The trench runs the entire length of the back wall of the courtyard.

I'm guessing you can't just poor concrete into the trench due to the massive amount of weight on the slab?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4505.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 11
  • thumbnail_IMG_4506.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 10

Reply to How do i fill a planter trench to tile flush with the rest a courtyard in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks