Discuss how can i join tilers forum arms in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

jonnyc

how can i join tilers forum arms.

follow link but wont allow me to even apply to join.

been member since 2009

G

Gazzer

Sorry I dont understand ?? You are a member and have been since June 2009 and have 51 posts inc this one. So why would you want to join ??

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gazzer

Ahhh silly me, trying to do 3 things at once.
Well seeing as you have PMed Dave you need for him to sort it out for you. I assume you have read
http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-forum/7477-wheres-door-tilers-forums-arms.html
Especially this part ?
"Firstly you need to have contributed to the forums, to our community, perhaps by introducing yourself to the rest of the members in the Introductions Forum. You can contribute to the forum by welcoming other new members too, this keeps us all happy :)

Secondly, as the Tilers Forums Arms is strictly for tradespeople (both new and old mind!) you'll need to prove you're working as a tradesperson currently or are seriously considering it by either sending me or Dave a PM (private message) with the link to your listing on www.findtrustedtradesmen.co.uk (free to list your business) OR if that's not your thing, send me your Name, Business Name, Business Telephone Number and Postal Address. If you've just done a course and haven't quite setup then please post a review about your training centre on www.tilingcoursesreviews.co.uk and then PM me or Dave with a link to it and your proposed business details and address etc.

We would like to make all professional tradespeople or people getting into the trade (at a late stage in the process, perhaps even sometimes still in another job completely) members of the Tilers Forums Arms! So pease try to do the above as soon as you can."

Reply to how can i join tilers forum arms in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks