Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss how best to tile exterior reclaimed victorian tiles? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I have pulled up and cleaned the existing tiles and have relaid the whole concrete slab to make a solid base.

I have quite a bit of tile experience being a property developer but i haven't done this type of work before.
Looking at other examples on the street, the tiles are butted next to each other with no grout or expansion/movement space. Is this something i can achieve?

Also would an exterior tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ be the right product/technique to fix the tiles to the base once i have primed it?

Cheers
path tiles 2.jpg
path tiles.JPG

Owen

Reply to how best to tile exterior reclaimed victorian tiles? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock