Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Homemade pin leveler in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all, haven't been here for long time , but thought someone might be interested in my homemade pin leveler.
I got a one off job to latex a couple of garage floors and didn't fancy spending £80+ on a decent pin leveler. Used it today and it certainly did the job fine for what I needed.
Anyway it's just timber , the side of a bit of the square type guttering 3 eyelet screws and some bolts . All put together and bolted to one of my floor scrapers.
Anyway hope it gives someone an idea .If I was doing prep all the time I'd buy a proper one , but this did the trick fine over tamped concrete.

Cheers

Diggy

OP
D

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Soz here are the pics
IMG_20210531_133016.jpg
IMG_20210531_132957.jpg

Reply to Homemade pin leveler in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock