Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Hi new member saying hello in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello all,

I currently have no experience in tile atm. I plan on doing a 3 week tile course by able skills later on this year, mid October time. I would get a city and guilds qualification on completion. My plan after that is to work on my own home, family and friends to build up a portfolio, even bringing up local businesses to see if they need help working for free if, for experience. I am currently working and in the army so I have a job, hence I will only be able to work weekends or on leave. My only concern is if they course is good enough for being able to start. If anyone has any experience or insight it would be great. Thank you.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
welcome to the mad house Andy.

It’s a start. Gives you the basics, but that’s it..........go down the route you are talking about, family/friends etc.

is the Army paying for the resettlement course??

OP
A
Reaction score

It’s a start. Gives you the basics, but that’s it..........go down the route you are talking about, family/friends etc.

It's not resettlement I'm paying out my own pocket for it just a bit bored but not board enough to get out. I just wanted to start something new for the future so I'm not starting out from the beginning. I should hopefully once I decide to get out have some experience in one or two trades

Reply to Hi new member saying hello in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock