Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Herringbone walls ! The definitive answer? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I actually had this with me and still messed up ewgAflfoQw+9Dxd87eT+Qw.jpg :D:D

OP
macten

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not at all albert.was gonna wait till i was at work so i could take a few pics to explain it.once you know how its done,its so simple.works for any size tile also.plus your cuts are the same direction so you get a pair of wings.try and post an explanation when im home from work

It's already explained at the beginning of the thread mate

OP
macten

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Measure 2 points and halve it?
Lee macs advice couldn’t be much simpler could it?

U

Unused Account 1

I centred the wall and left with small cuts ,but just say covered it on the return wall,think better starting off centre or one corner

9B11F84A-CA8D-4388-8E00-8138B93669DC.jpeg

L

LM

There’s a way to centre herringbone properly. There is a thread about it on here, I’ll see if I can find it rather than trying to explain it all again lol.
[automerge]1570395365[/automerge]
@Dan why won’t my search bar let me type anything into it 🧐

D

Dumbo

There’s a way to centre herringbone properly. There is a thread about it on here, I’ll see if I can find it rather than trying to explain it all again lol.
Isn't it earlier in this thread ,

U

Unused Account 1

What would be good if there was a measurement system ,how far from centre or centre ,cheers

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It's working on mine mate.

You got an ad-blocker running?

Can anybody else confirm the search bar is working, and threads are coming up?

Seems alright to me. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
For some strange reason I didn’t see that Jerry, it is indeed 👍🏻
Replied to PM mate. I'll take the advice for search bar over to there. Just letting other people know we are on it. ;)

Reply to Herringbone walls ! The definitive answer? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock