Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Help with tile identification in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
misc 024.jpg misc 025.jpg Could anyone help with this tile identification?
395mm x 395mm porcelain floor tile with mainly 2 heavily scalloped edges,New build from approx 10 year ago by Bowey's(not sure if they are still about though) Apologies if the colour is quite clear enough but the adjoining grout is an anthracite but not quite a black colour.
My customer is selling her house and the surveyor wants these 4 cracked tiles replaced.......and hopefully not the whole floor!

OP
O

On one

tiles 002.jpg tiles 001.jpg Hi All. Still trying to identify these tiles. On top of the cracked tiles is a 200x200 sample tile of Cerdomus Pietra D’Assisi Salvia
Close but no cigar! We'll get there in the end!!!

OP
T

TJ Smiler

Sorry mate, can't help i'm afraid. Can only suggest looking in all the tile centres and trying to match as best you can. They are bloody horrible anyway, maybe she should get the whole lot re-done with an up to date tile and then put her house up for a higher price. Guarantee that whoever buys that house will rip them out and get it re-done anyway .

Reply to Help with tile identification in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock