Discuss Help with my bathroom, wedi? Got plastered? in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

M

matthewswain90

-
What member type are you?
Homeowner
Hi all. Very much a novice so after some advice. I’m planning on renovating my bathroom but unsure on a few things and not getting anywhere fast. Not too sure exactly where to tile. Floor to ceiling or level with the window and follow it round. The back wall which I have aquapanel is definitely getting fully tiles. With the old browning plaster do I knock it all off, knock it off to where I think I’m going to tile too and get a plasterer to skim to it of screw and wedi ect to what there? Any help very much appreciated. I haven’t got much room as the bath is the same size as the gap but can always chisel away or multi tool a slot for the bath to sit in but just want to know peoples opinion of what’s best.

50DE966F-8754-459B-B3A0-9D85C119901A.jpeg

DCE3D33D-7E8F-486E-9A93-7DEF2467C1D6.png

3B6D7729-D523-4D1B-94D8-963A70FEF9D2.jpeg

936AA184-EA73-4F15-B9FF-4FB63D970FF1.png

Last edited:

Reply to Help with my bathroom, wedi? Got plastered? in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.