Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Help need to find some B.C.T tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

AWOL

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello all
I’m looking some of these tiles in picture I changed a bath last week bath was chased in wall both ends and three tiles broken should of removed tiles around bath first anyway if I can’t find tiles to match will have to re-tile whole bathroom its a job at work so not so bad as I don’t have to pay but not the point try to rectify my mistakes ... tile is B.C.T 330 x 245 I know company went into liquidation in January but still, trading on line but do know some shop/companies still have some old stock thanks for any help .....

286E4502-3ECC-479C-8804-5BAB2539269F.jpeg

C675E7CE-EE4F-467B-A7D0-4E3890F8D261.jpeg

91286B5B-2342-4746-B3ED-C82CDF84E3FA.jpeg

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
They look like the Capri Beige or Ivory.

Put a fair few of these in a few years back when they were popular with travertine borders.

I will have a look in my stores tomorrow, I might have a few knocking about.

T

Tile Shop

Wiltshire light beige (maybe the dark depending on the light) would be my shout. But got discontinued about 6-7 years ago.

How many do you need? Used alot on housing sites by contractors from round our way. Can ask around, see if anyone has any tucked away?

L

LM

Wiltshire light beige (maybe the dark depending on the light) would be my shout. But got discontinued about 6-7 years ago.

How many do you need? Used alot on housing sites by contractors from round our way. Can ask around, see if anyone has any tucked away?
I might have some of them if that’s what they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
A

AWOL

TF
Reaction score

yes had a look they look the same Victoria plumb and Amazon did do them and are bct

OP
A

AWOL

TF
Reaction score

yes they look like the ones only need bout 5 or have to re tile whole bathroom

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Had a look through my stock and what I thought were BCT were actually Yurtbay so although similar won’t be any good, sorry. :)

Reply to Help need to find some B.C.T tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock