Discuss help, cant get back in forum after changing email address in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

sranners

Any one out their that can help? i cant get back into the forum after changing my email address, it says i have to wait for a email but i still have not got it, if any one has any ideas id be most gratefull.

G

grumpygrouter

Any one out their that can help? i cant get back into the forum after changing my email address, it says i have to wait for a email but i still have not got it, if any one has any ideas id be most gratefull.
Bit of a puzzle this, how did you make the post with your user name if you can't get in?

S

sranners

i am a member and have been for a wile, i just changed my email address.
dont know whats happend
----
cheers mate thats sorted id out, your a legend

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MrSpoon

ah christ its happened to me also! 5 minutes ago i was an elite member now im back down below with just the regular pros :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It wont let me in to the full forum just the gest area and a couple of others

Just to let you know. When an email is sent to you from the forum and it bounces (doesn't exist / is full / whatever) then the forum sticks you in a group with limited access.

It's just to help with spam.

Keep the email addresses upto date. :)

Reply to help, cant get back in forum after changing email address in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks