Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Hello - Introduction - First Job is a Wetroom in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Same as the title really. I've been lurking for a few days and most google searches point me here. Will be having a go at a wetroom. Might do a build thread if I have time.

I've read some great advice so far, so thanks for all the help.

Reaction score
Morning, same here! On the quest of creating a wet room bathroom. Done some tile before but no expert. Using TRAVERTINE and a tile leveling system. One question has come to mind....is there a minimum grout line gap? Or is it down to preference? My spacers are 1.5 mm and the tiles are roughly 700 by 300...I'm thinking I might need bigger gaps?

Cheers all

Reply to Hello - Introduction - First Job is a Wetroom in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock