Discuss Hello From Schlüter-systems Ltd in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi - Just wondering if your mobile workshop ever comes up to Inverness? I saw that you have been to CTD shops and i deal with the one at Inverness. If not then maybe Aberdeen or Glasgow,Edinburgh - still 120 miles away but i would travel.

We are currently looking at the locations for 2016, and are open to hold them wherever there's the demand. We've recently added Simon Grant as the Area Sales Consultant for Scotland and he can be contacted on 07814 789 645.

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Might be pushing it to sample 20m2, but can help you source it - where are you located?

Hi I am in the centre of the universe Manchester to be precise. I deal with Cheshire Tile Studio but I think there may be an issue ordering through them unless you know different.
What about 18m2 sample then, I won't tell any body.

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Manchester " centre of universe " heard it called many things but never that ... ;)

Drive your van/car on to the M60 and you'll realise most of the population of the solar system are on there, and if you decide to call for a quick scoop before you get home it'll become more apparent, you'll think you have walked in to the bar in a Star Wars film especially if you're in Eccles.
So yes the centre of the universe.

Reaction score
Hi I am in the centre of the universe Manchester to be precise. I deal with Cheshire Tile Studio but I think there may be an issue ordering through them unless you know different.
What about 18m2 sample then, I won't tell any body.

Our Area Sales Consultant for Manchester is Andrew Ledger (07508 237 189) and he'll be able to help.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved this thread to the offers forum. The newest threads in this offers forum now show at the top of the Forum Homepage and the Whats New page. Sponsors can post new threads in this forum area and the latest few get displayed at the top of the two pages that get viewed the most on the forums.

If you have any news or offers or anything let us know in this forum.

Reply to Hello From Schlüter-systems Ltd in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks