Discuss Hello From Schlüter-systems Ltd in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

bcd-87

Hello Carl, thanks to Schluter I now have a new Ditra trowel, tshirt, thermal flask, tape measure, polo shirt, a products file with trim samples......oh and a bucket.

Great products and great free gifts. Been to the training days at CTD Hampton and met the Schluter guys there.......great product knowledge and great sense of humour!

Welcome back.

I'm seriously jel

O

Old Mod

It's the only one near me!
I tend to stock up on materials at good prices. It's a 30 mile round trip but worth it.
Oh kool.
Well next trade day lets see if we can hook up there, be good to meet u!
Well if u want to that is! Hahaha

Reaction score
We've recently finished our new Schlüter-Systems Education Centre where we have increased capacity for the Innovation Workshops. The remaining dates for 2015 are full, and we will be releasing dates for 2016 in the coming weeks. However to ensure you get first refusal call Sarah Meller on +44 (0) 1530 813396 or email [email protected].

Visit the training section of www.schluter.co.uk where you'll be able to see details of the Schlüter-Systems Education Centre and also our Mobile Education Centre.

Hi - Just wondering if your mobile workshop ever comes up to Inverness? I saw that you have been to CTD shops and i deal with the one at Inverness. If not then maybe Aberdeen or Glasgow,Edinburgh - still 120 miles away but i would travel.

Reply to Hello From Schlüter-systems Ltd in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks