Discuss Hello from Northern Alberta, Canada in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

sawdge-dog

New to this and all forums, just wanted to greet everyone. I have 30+ years as a Journeyman Installer, and have embarked on yet another challenge at this late age, a partnership with my wife and three sons in a company design/ sales/installation business. A new set of opportunities (maybe challenges?)everyday!
Is this the proper place to post, or do you want Canadian tilers to post in the US/Canada forum?
As the world gets smaller the products that have been available to you for years are slowly showing up in our market. Also, one of your home-boys installs tiles in the same town as us (yes, friendly completition) and he's been trying to alter my mentality since I met him. The Englishman trying to take the Italian training out of the Ukrainian installer! Talk about challenges! :yes:
Nice to be here, I expect I'll learn something from this forum; maybe even offer some experience while we go.

B

brian c

A warm welcome from me....Brian,You are welcome to post and thread on this forum as far as im aware .

D

DHTiling

hello and welcome to the forums......you have posted in the correct place....will look forward to your input on the forums mate.....:thumbsup:

T

tilermandan

nice to hear from you mate hope the new venture gos well for you and your family. every input is gratefully recieved and welcome:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :) Nice to hear your story - hope you stick around :)

Reply to Hello from Northern Alberta, Canada in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks