Discuss Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

rabw

-
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Richard and I'm just on the verge of tiling my bathroom.

Previously I've tiled the wall behind my kitchen (old house) using 600x300 porcelain, and more recently tiled my ~15m2 conservatory with 30x30 terracotta/quary tiles.

Bathroom is in 600x600 porcelain and includes a 900x900 wet room shower tray, so some funny angled cuts for that that I've just finished yesterday. Planning to lay the tray tiles first and then work around them. My pattern cuts into a full tile at the corner of the tray (so an L shape outside of the corner entry shower enclosure) so I intend to square up the tray by a few mm (if that's necessary) in that first half tile around the tray.

Great forum, learned loads of things that I should be thinking about. Seen some lovely mitre corners so I'm planning on giving them a go - I have some spare porcelain tiles of a different pattern to practise on.

Reply to Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks