Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Heatmiser UH8-RF Control Unit - No Hot Water Light in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi Guys,

I have a Heatmiser UH-8 RF control unit for my underfloor heating system downstairs and it's been working fine for over 2 years. Since yesterday however the HW (Hot Water) light isn't coming on, can anyone help me with this? The room controllers are working fine and talking to the control unit but no HW light.

Cheers.

uh8.JPG

Ajax123

TF
Arms
Reaction score
is it outputting hot water?

Uheat - Jake

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Your best bet is to call Heatmiser Technical team, they'd be able to talk you through troubleshooting if the connections dropped or if the unit could be faulty.

Wayne Brown

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I would get a electrician to check it out, I see this is a rf unit the thermostats often rely on batteries please check if they need changing ? Not sure how the hot water wiring is configured post a picture of your hot water cylinder cheers kop

Ajax123

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I would check if you are getting hit water. If you are it's just a led failed. If its not then get a nan in to check it out.

Reply to Heatmiser UH8-RF Control Unit - No Hot Water Light in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock