Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Heatmiser NeoStat-e on warmup UFH in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

C

chris_elevate

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just checking. I’m having a warmup UFH wire laid and I’ve bought a Heatmiser NeoStat-e rather than a warmup thermostat. Will this be ok?

Thanks

OP
C

chris_elevate

Bought a neostat-e as it’s HomeKit compatible. Do warmup offer the same features?

OP
Q

Qwerty

Bought a neostat-e as it’s HomeKit compatible. Do warmup offer the same features?

If you mean when you say 'Alexa I'm too lazy to program my thermostat and I fancy a warm floor in 15 minutes' and then expect your home android to do it for you, then yes it is :D

Research it for yourself on the Warmup site, but here is a screenshot I just took.....

Screenshot_20180613-195355_Chrome.jpg

OP
F

Flintstone

Warmup stats are great, I always go for the 3ie as a basic and 4ie if they want more advanced set up. The new 5ie looks all singing all dancing wireless, I haven’t used one yet

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Neo stat is ok to use. And in my opinion, better than the warmup.
But you will need to use the floor probe from Heatmiser.it uses the same resistances.

OP
C

chris_elevate

The tiler is going to use the floor probe yes. Reading about Heatmiser neostats they do sound pretty awesome. Thanks for your advice.

Reply to Heatmiser NeoStat-e on warmup UFH in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock